Bath box Soap & Facecloth set
A handmade gift box featuring your favourite artisan natural soap from Bean & Boy and a handmade facecloth made from recycled cotton, or pure cotton for those with sensitive skin. Each of the soaps are handmade from responsibly-sourced natural ingredients that are kind to sensitive skin and good for the earth too. The bespoke facecloths are a community initiative, with 100% of profits going straight back to the maker.
- 1 x Handmade soap and 1 x Handmade cotton facecloth
- Soap - Choose from Rose Geranium & Pink Clay, Lemongrass & Poppyseed, Grapefruit & Calendula, Tea Tree & Green Clay, Peppermint & Coffee, Lavender, Activated Charcoal, Simple*, Rooibos Tea and Beer Soap
- Made from only good stuff: vitamin-rich avocado oil, moisturising shea butter, cleansing castor oil, vitamin-rich olive oil. restorative coconut oil, Vitamin-E packed responsibly-sourced palm oil, locally-sourced beer (for Beer Soap), and pure essential oils and botanicals.
- Contain absolutely nothing artificial - no soap bases, no preservatives, no additives, no fragrances, no parabens, no SLS, no nasties
- Each soap weighs a minimum of 110g, but as they are hand-cut weight does vary a little from bar to bar.
- Facecloth - Choose from a handmade recycled cotton cloth or a handmade pure cotton cloth for sensitive skin
- The gift box is handmade by a craft collective. Designs may vary. Size: 9cm x 9cm x 9cm
- Despatched within 2 days
- FREE delivery – should arrive within 2 days after despatch
- Handmade in Southend
- By local makers Bean & Boy
Bean & Boy's soaps have all been certified by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist
* Simple soap is ultra gentle - perfect for newborns or those with eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis