Billericay Illustrated History print
A fascinating illustration that features a mixture of local history, folklore, myths, characters and landmarks of Billericay, Essex. From the Battle of Norsey wood and the sailing of the Mayflower, to 'Billericay Dickie' - this print will keep you entertained for hours!
- A high quality print of an original hand-drawn illustration
- 20" x 16"
- Comes with a black mount (unframed)
- Despatched within 7 days
- FREE delivery – should arrive within 3 days after despatch
- Illustration drawn in Southend on Sea
- By local artist Richard Argent