Leigh Illustrated History print
Regular price £30.00
A fascinating illustration that features a mixture of local history, folklore, myths, characters and landmarks of Leigh on sea, Essex. What was the 'Doom pond'? Can you spot the Press gang? This print will keep you entertained for hours!
- A high quality print of an original hand-drawn illustration
- 20" x 16"
- Comes with a black mount (unframed)
- Despatched within 7 days
- FREE delivery – should arrive within 3 days after despatch
- Illustration drawn in Southend on Sea
- By local artist Richard Argent