Southend Pier Illustrated History print
A fascinating illustration that features a mix of local history, folklore and myths about Southend's world famous landmark. How much was a toll for a corpse on the pier? Who were Professor Osborne & Zetta? And just how many boats have hit the pier during its near 200-year history? This print will keep you entertained for hours!
- A high quality print of an original hand-drawn illustration
- 20" x 16"
- Comes with a black mount (unframed)
- Despatched within 7 days
- FREE delivery – should arrive within 3 days after despatch
- Illustration drawn in Southend-on-Sea
- By local artist Richard Argent